The GREEN MAMBA 80 is the more affordable version of the GREEN MAMBA 100. It benefits of all the developments made on the GREEN MAMBA 100 program. High performances are ensured by the use of the highest prepreg technology . Designed to work best with every brand of Crossover/freeride from zero to two cam sails and no cam Slalom. A slightly reduced carbon content for the ultimate in durability.
- Carbon quality: T700
- The REPTILE NATURAL BENDCURVE. A multi-axis fibre placement, geometries and efficient layups allow the Reptile masts to match in a natural way to the different sail designs.
- AUTOCLAVE production process
- REPTILE MEASUREMENT SYSTEM. Higher accuracy than industry standard IMCS measured in 9 points, with less distance between to precisely match all the sails in the market
- AUTOMATICALLY CUTTED PLY SYSTEM. Each carbon ply is cut by machine to increase build accuracy.
- MATTE FINISH for smoother mast sleeve insertion.
- EDGE PROTECTION SYSTEM on all the sides, an extra ply to protect the unidirectional fibres from delaminating and splinters
- EQUALIZED LENGTH TECHNOLOGY , to keep the gravity center lower and to reduce the overall length when the masts in two pieces
- T 900 FIBRES CYLINDRICAL FERRULE for perfect connections and incread reflex
- High quality PVC CONICAL PLUG on the top sections’ top end
- Extra padded REPTILE MAST BAG to store the mast safely during transport.
- MADE IN ITALY, to be sure that mechanical qualities are failure-proof.